Friday, April 16, 2010

Dump ram

See how easy it is to adjust/tighten belt without radiator in place?! The tensioner still screams like crazy. Alignment issue that I didn't want to make time for now.

Nothing like the third time for the radiator to be worked on. Sprung a leak when i went too fast on a super bumpy dirt road... and I made modifications and painted the shroud-fan was 'touching' and wouldn't "clearance" itself. LOL

This is my dump bed ram.

BUT... I may take it back and go with a different system. I still will have air over hyd as I believe air only isn't strong enough... I don't like the way this ram works-it goes up just fine... but coming down-I have to reach under there and open a valve.
If they make a remote valve-I will do that but I believe this is just a needle/seat setup to let the oil back down.
Hmmm....

Off to KAN in Redding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home