Tuesday, December 09, 2008

radiator

Well the past few days were spent in susanville where it is cold! Its cold here too-took me a long time to get started today.

Mondays seem to suck all my attention and I never get what I want done. between bills, property management and various and sundry other business hours junk-I lost a whole day. BLECK! =(

Today I picked up my highly modified radiator. well, moderately modified, I mean modified just a little bit.
I had a 47-55 GMC radiator laying around-no idea where it came from so I dropped it in and it gave me more engine clearance-enough to fit fan behind rad!
Jeep water inlet is on side of rad-OEM is in center so I had rad shop swap the two and test it. its perfect-no leaks he says.
I made a simple flat as possible shroud to pull max air and mount fan.

fan to pulley clearance is much more than it appears here-its actually closer to 3/8 of an inch. LOL!

1 Comments:

Blogger Architect Critic said...

Looks good! You might want to change that belt before you fire it up, though. . .

9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home