Sunday, August 29, 2010

color ideas

Been playing around with roll pan and color ideas.
I stink at photoshop so this is what i came up with.
bumpers will be CHROME front/rear
top will be white(cream-old fashioned)
grill bar background will be same white and grill bars stainless/chrome
run boards will be black
body will be crayola medium/dark blue


The rear will be most interesting.

The only thing you will see during daytime with engine off will be the text cutout of roll pan. It will have reflector material and red lighting behind it to be switched on at my choice.
The backup lights will be invisible until turned on.
The taillights will be invisible until turned on.
This is accomplished by actually PAINTING over the lens until it goes away-usually 9-15 coats.
The BRIGHT LED lights behind the clear lens will punch through the paint with no heat and no problems.

Behind the lic plate will be access to the spare tire lift and my stow-away hoist poles. Possibly even my trailer light plug. The other thing I just realized I have to have is lic light but I want it hidden and it cant be in bed shining on it.
I may put it in tailgate lower section or use lighted attachment bolts that shine down on plate. They look like little small bullets with light shining out of side of them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home