Tuesday, March 09, 2010

waiting

During the last few days(gone over weekend) I have been piddling around getting brackets sorta aligned while waiting for my clutch pulley to arrive. I finalized the motor mount position, got donor distributor ready for oiling by removing gear and welding nut to top of shaft so I can spin by drill, found/cleaned/painted various brackets and so forth.
This is a bypass filter that is stock for this year that I am going to run. It uses an off-the-shelf NAPA 1503 4" x 8" filter. OEM was 4.5"x8"



I have also figured out as far as I can the way the air compressor will be mounted. That belt tensioner will take the place of the "force it, hold it and then hurry to tighten bolts while my arm gets tired" way of doing things. Thats a fffffford tensioner but I am thinking I want to find another one that spins the other way for easier mounting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home