Friday, March 05, 2010

OBA=on board air

posting out of order. this goes back a few days ago.

Due to the head having some cut off it and the block getting a lot cut off, the intake is higher than original and so forth… the brackets for the PS and other parts don’t line up like they should.

I have no use for the A.I.R. pump and wanted to install an air compressor. I didn’t want to give up future air conditioning so I chose to install a York 210 AC compressor in addition to the cab AC. The advantage is that the York uses an oil pan instead of the freon to lubricate the pump. Thus no oil in air line. Google it for more explanation.

These are the 2 pumps and one of them is going in the upper right red circle


This is what I had done to the intake to make it the same size as the adapter and carburetor.
This is the stock size hole

This is the new size hole that should allow more air into engine!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home