Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Honda pusher

Easter Sunday on the way to making holes...

I finally got a real bumper on it. this is the bumper and splash pan from a 47-53(AD) 2 ton and bigger truck. yes-it is 1/4" steel and the bumper and 2 very small brackets weighs 65# hopefully this leveraged weight will soften the ride by providing more mass the suspension cant move. after hood goes on, if its still sitting/riding the same way-i will take the shortest spring out of the spring pack. this is a road warrior not a trail rider.

BTW-I ABSOLUTELY DO NOT SUPPORT GEICO ANYMORE!!! please change companies if you can-i will no longer recommend them to anyone and will do my darnedest to get people to leave them. over 15 years of on-time payments and no claims/accidents/problems. I sold a few cars I've owned for years and don't need/want/afford anymore and suddenly I'm a dealer. "soapbox" double hockeysticks to them!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Architect Critic said...

That Geico thing doesn't make any sense. I've never used them. I had Progressive for a long time, but switched to. . .I can't remember the name of the company but it was through Costco. They have better coverage for a cheaper price. Makes the Costco membership pay for itself.

9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home