Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Truck again

I thought I had posted about getting my trans back from Sierra and transfer back from the shop a few weeks ago but I guess not.Anyway-heres a average shot of it sitting on the HF dolly. 727 trans and 208AM transfer w/new chain.

 So today I stopped by my machine shop-B&B-Excellent job!- and was intending to stop by to say hi and pay my bill. Ended up making my CRX do another day of truck duty with all the parts handed off to me including head, crank, block and more.

The clearance at the front tire is more than normal and the clearance at the back is a LOT less. 1800# car and 400-500# of hardware.. LOL

Thanks to my neighbor for helping me lift the block out of car and onto engine stand.

Pistons got dished to 18.25cc from a 15.5 stock

Block got brass freeze plugs and 0.056” taken off the top.

1 Comments:

Blogger Architect Critic said...

Oooooh. Shiny. That's going to be nice when it's all put back together. . .

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home